Thursday, February 15, 2007

More Happenings at Serge Entertainment

Time for a new blog. I recently went to Nashville for the Robert Allen Mycko showcase which was a fun time. It was a cold night so I think it kept some people away, but the important people attended. It was good to see Scott Turner again and I met with Mel Shaw who is about to produce a rock musical. He's talking about using my PR division for publicity and some of my clients are performers.

The Martino Conspiracy joined our PR roster. Their first single is already charting on AAA commercial radio and the CD hasn't even been released yet. These guys have a wonderful ethereal sound that kids love. They are positioned to succeed and are already signed to Aspirion Records. http://www.martinoconspiracy.com

I am also in the process of forming the Cherokee County Music Society to help bring music more to the forefront in my area. I've gotten a good start. I am planning the first meeting for mid-March and it looks like we will have some good musicians, venues and merchants on board to help. The myspace page is at http://www.myspace.com/cherokeecountymusic. An official web site is in the works.

We are working on a short tour for Hollywood Allstarz and already have them a gig at Comstock Rock July 19th - one of the largest fests in the country.

Robert Allen Mycko is doing an autograph signing/acoustic performance at Fort Campbell, KY on St. Patty's Day and Hottboxx is performing at the Savannah St. Patrick's Day Fest on the 16th. That fest is also one of the largest in the country.

Needless to say, we are keeping busy and we are keeping our clients' busy as well. It's all good right now (except for the cold weather).

Come out to the shows! Check my myspace site for more info - http://www.serge.org/sergeentertainmentgroup

Ciao!
Sandy